Miles is also enjoying his exersaucer. And cuddling with his big sister in her big bed (along with her favorite new doll).
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Look What I Can Do!!
Yesterday, Trent put Miles down for a nap. After a little fussing, it got quiet so Trent assumed he had fallen asleep. Nope! He had rolled over for the first time and was happily gazing up at his mobile. The same thing happened this morning and I captured it on film. Miles seems pretty pleased with himself for discovering ways to avoid sleep during nap time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my! Oh my!
Don't you wonder what's going through his head as he's figuring this all out! Such a lover.
Love, Grandma Lynne
What a BIG BOY! Rolling over took a lot of false starts - very determined of him not to give up easily.
I LOVE Elise's Giselle doll - good thing she has a full size bed for all her friends.
Can't wait to see those munchkins in September - oh and you two too!!
Way to go Miles! :)
Whoever got Elise that doll is super cool!
Post a Comment