Thursday, May 22, 2008

Like Father, Like Son (Like Grandfather too!)


We were going through some of Trent's baby pictures and guess who Miles looks like? And who does adult Trent look like? Now he's getting a little worried about the future of his hair. We had fun recreating the Bob/Trent pose with Trent/Miles. Maybe our next project will be rounding up some of my baby photos to search for some minor quality I might have passed on...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just laughing and smiling and laughing and smiling. Oh, and missing you all!!!! Grandma Lynne

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!?!? I'm just about dying I can't wait to see you guys. I've been going through a few old pictures myself and found some cute ones of baby Trent as well. I'll send them your way.
Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

WOW - he DOES look like daddy - and I love the comparison.... sorry Linds, but I think in this case Miles has most of Trent's features! Maybe a third..... he he he

Heather Heino said...

Cute! And I love your website! Sorry, I'm probably ging to have to copy this...

Love, Aunt Heather