
My college friend visited us for a long weekend and we had a GREAT time! Elise tried to monopolize her, but we managed to have some grown-up girls' time too. We had lots of catching up to do since last year at this time when I visited Gretchen and her family in The Netherlands. It was wonderful to see her.

Miles continues to be a happy, chunky monkey. He loves his floor gym and is getting really good at batting the animals. He also entertains himself by staring, transfixed, at his right fist. Maybe he sees something that we don't! For the past 3 days, he has decided that he only wants to nurse every 5 hours or so, which seems very odd to me. But he refuses to let me force-feed him so I guess we'll see how this plays out. At least we don't have to worry about him wasting away!
3 comments:
Very cute! And I can totally see both you and Trent in this picture.
Oh, he's adorable!!! I only see Trent in him, sorry Linds! But everyone seems to think Elise looks like Katy lately...hm...at least you're related to her..he he he
Can't wait to hold and squeeze that chunky monkey! I'm counting the days.....
ah, that anonymous is Grandma Carole!
Post a Comment